Want to know how to make mixed veg cutlet? Then this article is for you where I will share an easy way to make Vegetable Cutlet. Cutlet is a good tasty snack. You can prepare this whenever you expect anyone in the evening time. But you have to start the preparation a bit early for that. This Bengali Vegetable Cutlet Recipe is for you to learn how to make veg cutlets recipe at home very easily.
Ingredients to make Bengali Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
- Chopped Vegetables (Carrot, tomato, beans, capsicum etc.)
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 Green chili
- 1 tbsp Jeera powder
- 1 tbsp dhania powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp chicken masala/sabji masala available in market
- 2 onions finely chopped
In case of chicken cutlet recipe you can shred the chicken breast pieces (already cooked) and finely chop them.
How to make Easy Vegetable Cutlet?
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions and fry them for 2 min. Then add all the chopped vegetables in that. Add salt to taste and turmeric powder. In a separate bowl put all the potatoes and boil them.
2. We will use potatoes as a binder of the cutlet. After boiling them, need to mash them with salt and little sugar and keep them aside.
3. In the pan put all the vegetables and stir them properly till well fried. Then add jeera powder, dhania powder, ginger paste and chicken masala. Mix this whole vegetable mixture properly and fry till properly cooked.
4. Now in a separate bowl put all these fried vegetables and mashed potatoes.
5. Also add little flour (Maida) and mix them altogether to make a dough. You can use Maida till the texture is perfect. Now prepare round balls from it and give them cutlet shape.
6. Then deep fry them in a pan. Your mixed vegetable cutlet is ready.
If you are looking for veg crispy cutlet recipe, indian potato cutlet recipe, how to make veg cutlet step by step, how to cook cutlet, how to make vegetable cutlet in microwave, how to make vegetable cutlet at home, veg cutlet recipe for kids, how to make crispy veg cutlets, mixed veg cutlet recipe, mixed vegetable cutlet Indian recipe; then this article will surely be handy.
Hope you are now clear about how to make mixed Veg Cutlet. Feel free to share this dish with your friends and family who might love to try this crispy potato cutlet recipe.