Kebab is a very popular and mostly preferred Indian tandoori snack recipe. Preparation is very simple and less time taking. Let’s see how to make paneer kebab in 10 min.
- 250 gm grated paneer (Home made paneer is better)
- 1 tbsp corn flour/Maida
- 1 big potato boiled
- 3-4 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 piece lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Bread crumbs
- Oil to deep fry
How to make :
- The preparation is very simple.
- First of all peel the boil potato in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients in that and mix them well.
- Make a dough, if require add flour.
- Now make balls or kebabs from that dough.
- Next, heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- When the oil is hot properly, take one ball and cover with bread crumbs and then dip into the oil.
- Put all of them one by one.
- Fry till color changes to golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney & onion rings.
Enjoyed the recipe, then subscribe to get more recipe alerts in your mail box.