Indo-Chinese recipes are always hot favorite in my home. Just love to experiment with sauces and veggies. I have prepared a rice recipe yesterday, hope you all like it.
What ingredients required to make Chinese Fried Rice
1 big size onion chopped finely
1.5 cup spring onion finely chopped
1 capsicum finely chopped
2 green chillis finely chopped
1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tbsp vinegar
How to make Chinese Fried Rice
- Wash the rice properly.
- Now to cook the rice take a deep vessel. Add enough water and little salt, sugar and soyabean oil in it.
- Be careful while cooking the rice, as we need to cook only until 3/4 is done.
- Now in a pan add soyabean oil and heat it. Add chopped onions, capsicums, spring onions and chilis to it. Add little salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry them until they turn golden brown.
- By the time the rice gets cooked. Drain the water from the rice.
- Now add ginger garlic paste to the fried onions, capsicums & spring onions and fry for 2-3 minute.
- Now add rice to this fried mixture and mix them well. Add little more salt and sugar to the mixture. Stir regularly to mix the rice with all the fried vegetables.
- Take a cup and add soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce & little water. Mix them properly.
- Now add this mixture to the rice and stir well for few minute.
- Add little butter & serve hot. It goes extremely tasty with Aloo Matar Paneer(Posted earlier).