Recipe ingredients and How to make
- 10 dry chilies
- 10 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp refined oil
- 250 ml vinegar
- 1-1/2 tbsp. corn flour
How to make :
- Heat oil in a pan and all the ingredients one by one.
- Don’t add sugar, corn flour, vinegar now.
- In a medium flame mix and fry them all.
- After that keep the mixture cool.
- And blend it in a mixer grinder.
- Then sieve the mixture and drain the extracts.
- Now take the thick mixture and heat in a pan.
- Keep the flame low.
- Now add sugar, corn flour, vinegar.
- Mix them regularly.
- After 4-5 min, stop further cooking.
- Keep the sauce cool and store in a jar in refrigerator.