200g Chicken Keema (You can purchase from supermarket)
1 big onion finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 green chili finely chopped
1 tbsp jeera powder
1 tbsp Chicken Masala/Sabji Masala
Bread crumbs or biscuit powder (you can prepare at home)
2 tbsp mustard oil
1/2 tbsp ghee
Sunflower/Soybean oil for deep fry
Salt to taste
How to make Chicken Cutlet Recipe
- Boil the potato and then make a peel.
- In a pan add oil and heat for 1-2 min.
- Add chopped onions and chilies. Stir well till golden brown.
- Add chicken keema, salt to that and fry them altogether.
- After 5-7 min of cooking, add ginger garlic paste and other masalas.
- Add little ghee to taste well.
- Finally add the potatoes and make a dough.
- In a separate container beat the egg with salt and in another one take bread crumbs.
- Now from the dough, make cutlet shapes. Dip that cutlet in the beaten egg.
- Next cover it with bread crumbs.
- Finally put the cutlet in a deep pan for deep frying.
- Fry till the color turns dark and crispy.
- Serve hot with sauce and salad.